Job title:Translator (E/A)
Virtual translator, working from home. Reading and writing texts. Writing reports and summaries. Reviewing and editing texts. Verbal translation. All tasks performed in both Arabic and English.
Payment: starting from 30 SR/page=250 words. Working hours from 9am-5pm Sunday-Thursday, with over time and vacation extra payment.
Bachelor’s degree graduate or higher in English major (translation, literature or linguistics).
3 years minimum experience in translation after graduation.
Willing to pursuit the (translation license) from the Ministry of Commerce and Investment.
· Ability to work to deadlines.
· Service driven.
· Lifelong learner.
· Personal integrity.
· Highly adaptable.
· Creative problem solver.
· Attention to detail.
· Written and verbal communication in Arabic and English.
· Time-management skills.
Tools and Tech:
· Google Suite: Gmail, Calendar, Chrome, Drive, Plus, Hangouts, Voice
· Microsoft Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Online productivity tools: LastPass, Harvest Time Tracking, Zoom.
· Personal computer
· Personal telephone
· High-speed Internet connection
· Saudi female only
· You must be 18 or older to apply
· Be able to work full-time if needed (i.e., 40 hours per week)
Please send your CV to ([email protected])