Digital Marketing Home Based/Full Time Vacancy
- Responsible for all aspects of online marketing including SEO, PPC, Online Display, Social Media, Email, Re targeting and Mobile.
- Arrange and run periodic promotions.
- Assisting in developing key strategies and implement them for these channels;
- Working in both in house and with agencies to deliver qualified traffic to the site.
- Analyzing and reporting on performance of all online marketing efforts and make recommendations for future marketing campaigns.
- Ensure all online activities sit within the guidelines of the brand and organization.
- Ensure our online activities adhere to international codes of conduct and our ethical guidelines.
- Adhere to start policies and procedures as per the company instructions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and the general public.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of relevant marketing experience
- Experience with Sales-force and other digital campaign tools preferred
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Simple data analysis of web metrics and advertising campaigns
- Proven ability to research and organize information
- Previous experience with SEO, Web content development and B2B marketing desired but not required
- Effective use of social media platforms, including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In desired but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, CRM systems and Internet Browser
- COMMITMENT IS A MUST
- Professional and Appropriate Place for Work.
- High Speed Internet at Least 16 MBPS WIFI speed
- Headset with Microphone (if Needed)
- High Computer Skills and Computer Friendly
- At Least 2 Years Proven Experience in Applied Major
To apply please fill in the application form and will contact u
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract, Commission, New-Grad
Salary: E£2,200.00 to E£4,000.00 /month